Sunday 20 March 2011

CMON & eBay update


I've been kind of slacking lately update-wise, so today I'm jumping in with huge mass of pictures. I've finished both Sanguinary Guard and Assault Squad and now I'll be moving back to Ultramarines.

I've also listed effects of my last Blood Angels stretch on eBay so if that's your army , please be welcome to bid on them ;)

Links :

Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard Standard Bearer: CMON & eBay

Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard (A): CMON & eBay

Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard (B): CMON & eBay

Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard (C): CMON & eBay

Blood Angels Assault Squad: eBay

Arwen: CMON & eBay

And now picture time :






1 comment:

  1. Stunning paint jobs on each of these pieces, the wings especially!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...