Tuesday 22 February 2011

Iron Horse

Another week has passed, another parts finished. Today I present you revised version of Rhino and first Land Raider. Rhino is first of my minis painted completely with airbrush and I'm quite found of effect, especially white parts. Land Raider is presented in Redeemer version, but other sponsons are just on the des ;) I've chosen that for pics sake only. I'm waiting for go ahead light and will finish second LR painted also with airbrush only. As you might see LR still needs last touch on tracks which have not yet been aproprietly scraped of mud ;)

Rhino







Land Raider






And for music corner, suitable, I guess piece by Motorhead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...